Configuration of iPad requires iTunes which is already installed on all computers at Penn State Hazleton.
1. Connect USB cable to available USB port on computer.
2. Connect USB cable to connector on the bottom of the iPad.
3. Allow time for your computer to recognize and install the iPad.
4. iTunes should automatically launch.
5. Name the iPad.
6. Select any other personal options.
7. Follow the on-screen instructions.
8. Click "Done."
iPad Wireless Configuration
1. From your Home screen, Open the Settings menu.
2. Select the Wi-Fi tab.
3. Select psuwirelesssetup from the list of available networks.
4. Wait until a check mark appears beside the psuwirelesssetup network name.
5. Go back to your Home screen.
6. Select the Safari browser.
7. Go to this website: https://www.work.psu.edu/access/dot1x/prod/
8. Select Apple iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch software version 2.0 and above.
9. Click Submit.
10. Select Install from the install profile prompt.
11. Select Install from the warning prompt.
12. Enter your Penn State Access Account.
13. Tap Next from the Enter Username prompt.
14. Enter your Penn State Access Account password.
15. Tap Next from the Enter Username prompt.
16. Click Done from the profile installed prompt.
17. Return to your Home screen.
18. Open the Settings menu.
19. Select the Wi-Fi tab.
20. Select psu from the list of available networks.
21. Wait until a check mark appears beside the psu network name.
22. You should now be connected to the internet.
Redeeming App Store Codes
1. Connect to the Internet (See iPad Wireless Configuration)
2. Press the Home button on the iPad.
3. Select the "App Store" icon
4. Select "Featured" at the bottom of the screen.
5. Scroll to the bottom of the screen.
6. Tap the "Redeem" button on the bottom of the page.
7. Enter the code provided and press "Go"
- Information Technology at Hazleton