VOTE - 2010-2011 SGA Presidential Elections
SGA Presidential Elections For the 2010–2011 Academic Year
SGA Presidential elections will be held on Tuesday, March 30, and Wednesday, March 31, 2010.
Voting will be conducted online and will commence at 12:01 a.m. on March 30 and conclude at 11:59 p.m. on March 31.
Candidates for this year’s election are:
- Zena Lewoc
- Kevin Napoli
- Quanisha Smith
- Elizabeth Gross
- Travis Oberweis
- Nurislombek Ibragimov
A write in vote for “Teacher of the Year” will also be held. Vote for your favorite faculty member.
Voting instructions are outlined below. Please exercise your student right to help select the campus student government leadership for 2010-2011.
- Click on https://elections.psu.edu/hn
- Enter your User ID and Password. Submit.
- You will see the names of the three tickets which are running for election. Click on your choice for president and vice president. They are on the same ticket.
- Write in your choice for “Teacher of the Year”
- Click on “Review”
- Review your selections. If satisfied, click on “Submit Vote” or “Return” to make revisions.
- You will receive a thank you and indication that your choice has been accepted.
- The election process is now complete.
NOTE: You cannot access the election web site until 12:01 on March 30.
If you experience any problems with the voting process, please contact the Office of Student Affairs in 105 Butler by calling 570-450-3160.